Sunday, May 27, 2007

"My Self.A Story" by Editah W. (11)

 

I am Editah W. I live in Tumaini. I am 11 years old. I am Stardard 5 I am doing work very good. I have done exam and I come number 17 I had been given a prize by a teacher. I am a good girl in school and Another Places. I want to read story books to pray netball football handball and hide and sike. In school when the teacher had given the work I am doing very faster find the teacher marked my work sometime the teacher marked my work and I got all of them or not. I am going to school called Riamukurwe Primary School God bless this story I have been written.

 

Love Your Self.

 

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Editah,

You sound like a very serious student, with the exams and the prizes. Good for you! I am glad to hear you say that you like to play sports as well. It is good to keep your body and your mind active. I look forward to your next story!

May 28, 2007 at 4:03 AM  
Blogger Gabrielle said...

Thank you for writing about your life Editah. It is good to give attention to your studies, and it is important to be good as well. Keep up the good work!

June 8, 2007 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Bill C said...

Hello Editah W., nice to meet you. Hope you are able to keep doing so well and school, and to enjoy your studies and sports. Good day!

June 12, 2007 at 7:53 PM  
Anonymous Free Antivirus Download said...

i read your story and it is interesting. free antivirus download

March 7, 2013 at 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home