Friday, June 15, 2007

"Letter," by James (20)

by James, age 20

 

            I'm very happy for all your comments so far. I hear you like our home. Indeed I'm surrounded with fantastic friends as you say Gabrielle. We love you all.

            Today, some of us spent the day planting maize until afternoon and then we left for games in the field at 4:00p.m,but for me I went for 5.25km running, then proceeded to the field. We are doing a lot of practice on soccer since we play with so many and tough teams from our area. For instance, we have played two teams and won, and one rematch where the previous team that we had beaten, beat us two nil yesterday on 31st.

            For those who are wishing me good luck, thank you. Others who are going for studies and part time working like Nadia, I also wish you an affluent life there. School is the best place to be on earth, and especially where one meets with old and new friends. I'm very happy that I'm joining university. It's difficult to get in to a university here as you ask Gabrielle but, we trust in God in everything we do.

             My favorite subjects are maths, physics & chemistry and I was always among the best three. So you are not wrong Miz S.Iam also wishing your daughters the very best in there life at school and out there as well. For Johanna, what are you still pursuing at that campus and you have already been at Stanford? Sorry.

            Katie & Brian, it's been a long time since we chatted. Our exams came out on 28th march as usual. I'll post mine on the email address as I had promised you. Thank you for commenting. Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Parker. I still remember you and the telescope; Mr. Parker. I'll be joyful if you will be here when we'll be leaving.

God bless you.

Gititi

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do wish you all the very best, James. I have enjoyed reading your posts; they remind me of my high school days in Kenya.

June 27, 2007 at 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home