Thursday, November 22, 2007

"My" by Grace, age 11

My name is Grace. I am eleven year old. I have two sister and three brothers. My mother is called Jane. My father is Charles. My parent were teachers but God take them. Then God give me a place where I live with Joy. I stay like a child who have parent but matron are my parent. I live in Tumaini.

I am in Std. Five. I works hand in class. I also respect my teachers. I like Mathmatics and praying and football. I love my friend and enemies. My peti s a dog it called a tigeter. My friend is a called Ketleen. She wet to Riamukurwe Pry School. I like telling storys. I go to chuch every sunday when I go to church I very clean my clothes are clean when I went to school and church.

Goodbye. God Bless You.

I Love My Self.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Grace,

I want you to know that I read your writing tonight and I hope that you are still living with joy at Tumaini and that you know that God loves you very much! I pray that His blessing will be upon you and all your friends at Tumaini and that you are all safe.

Lindsay

February 17, 2008 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger Davenz said...

Great blog! Thanks


Regards
bowling team shirts

July 30, 2010 at 12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home